Lavallette Business Association Continuing Education Award
Scholarship Information & Application
The Continuing Education Award of the Lavallette Business Association
- Amount and number to be determined by the committee by February of each year.
- Committee to consist of Continuing Education Award Committee Chairman, President of the Lavallette Business Association, and one committee member appointed by the President.
- Selection of recipient/recipients shall be in May of each year. Application must be returned by May 1st.
- The applicant must reside within the geographical boundaries of Ortley Beach, North to and including the Dover Township sectionof Normandy Beach, including Lavallette, or sponsored an employed by a member in good standing of the Lavallette Business Association.
- The applicant must have completed or about to complete his or
her senior year in any of the following schools:
Point Pleasant Beach High School
Toms River East High School
Monsignor Donovan High School
- The Applicant must have been accepted to one of the following types of schools: Business, Technical, Trade School, Secretarial School, College or University.
- The applicant must have shown service to the home, school,church, or community.
- The applicant must apply in writing to the:
Lavallette Business Association
Continuing Education Award
P.O. Box 335
Lavallette, NJ 08735-0335